Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 2

So I didnt get around to posting last night because I was too exhausted. Yesterday when well. We decided to go to the nearby nut farm and have a picnic so I knew I would be tempted by all the goodies in the general store, so I brought some apple slices for my after-lunch-sweet-tooth. And it pretty much worked. But right after lunch I was hit with big-time fatigue. Its really weird, just outta no where. So I took a nap after we got home and the rest of the day went fine. After dinner I was looking for some sugar-free or low-sugar cookie recipes because I was really craving cookies last night.

I found one that was kind of like an oatmeal raisin type cookie. I made them but I dont think I baked them long enough. They came out really soft and crumbly. But they were good enough to stop my craving. Except, there were a lot of raisins in them and Im not a huge fan of raisins anyways. Plus they have a lot of sugar in them naturally so I didnt really want the raisins in them at all, but I though, if I leave them out it might effect texture of the cookie or effect the baking process.

Anyways... Day 2 done.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! From reading your posts, it sounds like we have a lot in common! Especially your first post :0) I just started a blog called The Blessed Sparrow (http://TheBlessedSparrow.blogspot.com). I also live in San Diego and I'm a wife, mother of 2 kiddos and a Christian trying to make my way through this crazy life! I'm in the North County area, what about you? I'm new to the blog scene and one of the things I'm excited about is connecting with other Christian women going through the same things...
    BTW, I hope your sugar fast is going along successfully! :0)
    Sincerely,
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete