Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 1 of Sugar Fast

1st day of my Sugar Fast. It went well. My first craving hit after I ate lunch. Which was to be expected. I usually always feel I need a sweet after a meal. Much like a smoker needs a cigarette after a meal. I tried to wait for the craving to pass and ended up feel hungry still. So I ate another small snack.

I did eat more that I usually eat in a day, I think. I think that may have to do with the boredom that went on today, or maybe my body and mind needed a substitute for the lack of sugar. I did "treat" myself after dinner with a rounded teaspoon of Almond Butter (soooo good).

Ive had a slight headache off and on today, nothing too bad that I took meds for but enough to notice. Also I felt very lazy. There were a few times where I felt anxious, but I think it was due to being bored and stressing over the fact that I wanted a sweet and I wasnt sure if I could contain myself.

But I did. Day 1 a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment