Saturday, July 10, 2010

About Me

Im not sure where to start other than I tried hard to NOT have to write about myself. I just couldnt really think of a clever, witty description about myself. Ive read a number of cool blogs with great "About Me" section and then the self-doubt settled in. But then I thought, maybe just maybe, perhaps, somewhere out there someone might maybe want to know a little more about me...

Ok here it goes....

I am a mom of a wonderfully fun, strong-willed girl and a wife of a awesome, loving, supportive, Godly man. I love to bake and sew and craft in general. I love doing nothing sometimes and everything sometimes. I like shopping, music and movies. I love inside jokes and people-watching. Ive never held a "important" high-powered corporate job. I have however, worked in retail and foodservice in the past and decided that it takes a certain breed to hold on in those types of jobs. I love the Lord Jesus Christ and strive to make Him the center of every aspect of my life. I am truely blessed to be married to a man that makes God the #1 priority in his life. My true desire is to be able to stay home and raise my family. My hope is that you find some sort of inspiration or just something to laugh with me about.

Thanks for visiting,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment